Building Tech Foundations to Start the Year
In today’s episode, we’ll explore eight ways that you can build a strong foundation of technology skills and procedures to begin the school year.
- Develop a learning management scavenger hunt.
- Develop a consistent system.
- Integrate class mixers into learning the technology.
- Begin as you intend to proceed.
- Prioritize tools and skills.
- Create a tech station within your station rotation.
- Build a tech experience into each playlist.
- Gamify the learning of these skills.
- Set a solid foundation.
- Maintain one consistent set of routines.
- Save time later by practicing now.
- Leverage tech-rich learning sooner.
- Save time by automating mundane tasks.
- Streamline communication.
- Provide 24/7 access to resources.
- Empower students from the beginning.
- Allow students to research, explore, and create.