ANSWERS Inquiry Process, Step 6: Review, Reflect, and Revise
In today’s episode, we’ll explore the sixth step of the ANSWERS Inquiry Process and review strategies that can help guide students to review their work, reflect on possible improvements, and then revise their products to make them ready for sharing with an audience.
- Review requirements.
- Compare to rubrics or checklists.
- Conduct self-evaluations and peer evaluations.
- Define and structure peer feedback expectations:
- Pose reflection questions:
- What strategies did you leverage that worked well for you?
- What challenge did you experience, and how did you overcome that challenge?
- What can you do differently and improve upon for next time?
- How have your knowledge and skills grown?
- What are your next steps to continue developing your skills and knowledge?
- What are your future goals for using these skills?
- Offer sentence stems:
- “I discovered that _____ worked really well for me.”
- “I was able to overcome _____ by _____.”
- “During this process, I have become better at _____.”
- “The next time I do something like this, I will be sure to _____.”
- “I used to think _____. Now, I think _____.”
- “I think this process will also work for _____.”
- “My epic fail was _____. I learned _____. Tomorrow, I will try _____.”
- Integrate digital tools: