Happy holidays, everyone! In this episode, we look back on 2022 and recap some of our favorite moments, key topics, and best memories. It’s been a great year, and we feel so privileged to have been able to share it with you. Throughout the year, we’ve had many excellent guests and great conversations that have helped us grow as people and as educators.
Tune in for some highlights, a few dad jokes, and a musical tribute to this past year as we count down the last 12 months of podcasts.
The following resources are available from AVID and on AVID Open Access to explore related topics in more depth:
- Unpacking Blended Learning, Part I, with Dr. Catlin Tucker (podcast episode)
- Unpacking Blended Learning, Part II, with Dr. Catlin Tucker (podcast episode)
- The Power of Empowering Students, Part I, with Dr. John Spencer (podcast episode)
- Unpacking AOA: Making the Most of AVID Open Access (podcast episode)
- Staying Safe and Secure in a Digital World, with Ryan Cloutier (podcast episode)
- Recruiting, Supporting, and Retaining Elementary Teachers, with Dr. Teddi Beam-Conroy (podcast episode)
- Recruiting, Supporting, and Retaining Secondary Teachers, with Anne Beitlers (podcast episode)
- The Wonder of STEM and Robotics in the Elementary Classroom, with Bryan Miller (podcast episode)
- How to Welcome Your Students Back From the Holidays, with Cherie Spencer (podcast episode)
- Broadening Participation in K–12 Computing, with Dr. Carol Fletcher (podcast episode)
If you are listening to the podcast with your instructional team or would like to explore this topic more deeply, here are guiding questions to prompt your reflection:
- What podcast episodes most resonated with you this past year?
- What were the biggest educational trends you noticed in 2022?
- What were your biggest successes this year?
- What were some of your biggest challenges?
- What did you see this past year that gives you hope for the future?