Digital Mind Mapping
In today’s episode, we’ll explore five digital mind mapping tools as well as seven strategies for using these in your classroom.
- Process notes.
- Generate research questions.
- Brainstorm possible solutions.
- Combine with KWL strategy.
- Brainstorm answers to “The Big 6” questions.
- Use when breaking down both sides of a debate.
- Use when essay planning.
For more information about using mind maps in the writing process, explore the AVID Open Access article, Pre-Write With Purpose: Step 1 in Powering Up and Enhancing the Writing Process With Technology.