Want to see what your students are doing on their own digital whiteboard, all at the same time? Whiteboard.fi is a very simple and easy-to-use digital whiteboard where you, as the teacher, can see all your students’ whiteboards in real time. Students only see your whiteboard and their own, and you can push things out to their whiteboard. The best part is that there’s no login required, and it works on any device.
- Whiteboard.fi can be accessed on any web browser.
- Neither you nor your students need to create an account to use Whiteboard.fi, and no personal information is collected, stored, or shared with third parties.
- You can insert images, backgrounds, shapes, and text.
- To capture student work, you can save any whiteboard image as a PDF or consider taking and saving a quick screenshot.
Check out this video and tip sheet for an overview of Whiteboard.fi:
Interested in Learning More?
- The following resources are available to answer additional questions you may have: