WeVideo is an online video editor and app that allows users to create, edit, and share video content. Because WeVideo is cloud-based, it can be accessed and used from many different devices, including Chromebooks. In addition, students can work collaboratively on the same project from different locations. WeVideo is great for green screen projects, podcasts, and much more. It can be used in grades 3 through 12.
- WeVideo does not require a local installation and can be accessed on any device with a web browser, including Chromebooks.
- WeVideo is available as an Apple and Android app.
- Users must create an account.
- Some features require a paid account.
- Projects and media are edited and stored in the cloud.
- A free account allows for five minutes of recording per month.
Check out this video and tip sheet for an overview of WeVideo:
Interested in Learning More?
The following resources are available to answer additional questions you may have: