TeacherMade is a free website that allows you to convert paper documents into interactive, digital activities. Upload PDFs, images, or Word documents to the site, and then add the interactive elements. Insert text boxes, multiple-choice buttons, matching fields, image hot spots, true/false questions, and more. You can upload usernames or have students sign in with their Google accounts. Student responses are auto-scored, so you can allow students to get instant feedback on their performance. Scores and usernames are also recorded in the teacher dashboard for convenient review.
- A web browser is required.
- A free teacher account is required.
- Students may log in with Google or via teacher-generated usernames.
- Uploaded files must be in the form of a PDF, image, or Microsoft Word file.
- Assign via Google Classroom or a web link.
- Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Clever integrations are scheduled for November and December 2020.
Check out this video and tip sheet for an overview of TeacherMade:
Interested in Learning More?
The following resources are available to answer additional questions you may have: