Nimbus Screenshot is a free Google Chrome extension that allows you to capture an image from your computer screen and then annotate that image with a robust palette of annotation tools. There are many capture options available. You can capture the entire screen or a portion of the screen, and you can even scroll down and capture a longer webpage than can appear on screen at one time. Nimbus also includes an option to record a video screen cast. Images and videos can be downloaded, saved to online services, or saved in your free Nimbus account, although an account is not required to use this tool.
- The Google Chrome browser must be used.
- The Nimbus Chrome extension must be installed.
- An account is available but not required to use the tool.
- A free account is needed to save to Nimbus.
- Captures saved to notes can be accessed and organized via the Nimbus website.
Check out this video and tip sheet for an overview of Nimbus Screenshot:
Interested in Learning More?
The following resource is available to answer additional questions you may have: