QuestionWell is an AI tool for teachers that can be used to generate questions aligned with your learning targets. These questions can then be exported for convenient use in other online programs.
Main Steps in the User Experience
- Set up a free account at QuestionWell.org.
- Generate questions.
- Enter a topic and grade level.
- Select an output language.
- Enter a block of text or URL.
- Add outcomes.
- Manage your results.
- Review suggested questions and answers.
- Edit both questions and answers.
- Add additional questions manually.
- Export to other programs.
- Review bonus features.
- Review suggested essential questions.
- Access saved sets at any time.
This tool has been created for a specific purpose: to generate questions based on a topic of study or a block of text. It can save teachers time with generating this initial set of questions. As a bonus, the easy export into other online programs can provide teachers with flexibility in how they want students to access or interact with the question set. The convenient translation feature is a great way to make the content more accessible to students who do not speak English as their primary language.
How can I learn more?
For more information about artificial intelligence (AI), explore the following AVID Open Access article collection: AI in the K–12 Classroom.