Features Different from Jamboard
FigJam is also unique from Google Jamboard in a number of ways:
- Unlimited pages with the Figma design tool
- Infinite canvas size
- Music, timer, and voting tools
- Template gallery
- Convenient tool palette: pens, highlighters, shapes, sticky notes, text tools
- “More” options: embed codes, videos, GIFs, images, hyperlinks
- Widgets and interactive tools: dice, polls, cameras, voice recording, name picker
- Feedback tool
FigJam can be integrated in much the same way as Google Jamboard. The most common use is as a collaborative workspace for group projects. FigJam is also a good option when teachers want to get input from the class. It can be a valuable tool for organizing ideas or demonstrating learning and can even be used as an exit ticket.
How can I learn more?
For more digital tool options, explore the AVID Open Access resource collection, Digital Tools & Templates.