Adobe Firefly is a free artificial intelligence (AI) tool that can be used to generate and modify images and text, using text prompts and options menus. This tool is an excellent introduction to image generation with AI. It is easy to use and offers four different AI tools.
AI Tools Included in Adobe Firefly
- Generate an image based on a text description.
- Refine images with the options menu:
- Content type
- Color and tone
- Add or remove elements in an image.
- Perform related image modifications:
- Add or subtract from image.
- Remove background.
- Invert selection.
- Generate fonts based on text prompts.
- Modify generated text with the options menu:
- Style presets.
- Modify a shape.
- Choose an alternate font style.
- Select a new background color.
- Recolor Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files.
- Select new colors from palette options.
How can I learn more?
For more information about AI, explore the following AVID Open Access article collection: AI in the K–12 Classroom.