Maintaining Academic Integrity
In today’s episode, we’ll review eight ways that you can create a classroom culture of academic integrity.
Ways to Help Students Own Their Academic Integrity
- Define academic integrity.
- Review The Fundamental Values of Academic Integrity (Third Edition) from the International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI).
- Discuss with students reasons they may be tempted to cheat.
- Generate examples and non-examples.
- Model academic integrity.
- Use plagiarism checkers.
- Use classroom monitoring software.
- Rethink your assessments.