Q and A Tools
In today’s episode, we’ll review four digital question-and-answer tools and six ideas for integrating these tools into your classroom.
- Encourage students to ask questions during lectures.
- Have students submit questions during student presentations.
- Invite students to help generate questions to start an inquiry or project-based learning activity.
- Ask students to submit questions about class labs or phenomenon-based experiences.
- Use Q and A tools as entry tickets.
- Incorporate Q and A tools as exit tickets.